2nd NASDAQ-listed company, Jupiter Wellness, Has Applied to Dual List on Upstream
Jupiter Wellness applies to dual list on Upstream to tap into global audience who can invest using digital currency & traditional payments
by Fernanda De La Torre
A second NASDAQ-listed company, Jupiter Wellness (NASDAQ: JUPW), has applied to dual list on Upstream.
The planned dual listing on Upstream is designed to provide Jupiter Wellness the opportunity to access a global, digital-first investor base that can trade using USDC digital currency along with credit, debit, PayPal, and USD, unlocking liquidity and enhancing price discovery while globalizing the opportunity to invest in NASDAQ-listed Jupiter Wellness.
This news follows the announcement that ShiftPixy (NASDAQ: PIXY), has applied to dual list. The day following Shiftpixy’s announcement their trading volume reached $418 million dollars and its share price increased by 176%.¹
Jupiter Wellness is a diversified company supporting health and wellness through the research and development of over-the-counter (OTC) products and intellectual property. The Company’s product pipeline addresses a range of conditions, including hair loss, eczema, burns, and sexual wellness. Revenue is generated through the sales of OTC and consumer products, contract research agreements, and licensing royalties.
Approval to be listed on Upstream is subject to acceptance by MERJ. However, as an existing NASDAQ issuer, the listing standards to which Jupiter Wellness adheres are sufficient to comply with MERJ Listing Rules, including but not limited to disclosure, filing, and notification requirements.
“We are always looking for ways to provide greater liquidity and value to our shareholders. We see a dual listing on Upstream as being an excellent way to reach a worldwide market of potential new investors who can learn about our Company, our recently announced shift in focus, and all the exciting things we are working on,” says Brian John, CEO of Jupiter Wellness.
Benefits of dual listing on Upstream
- Tap Into The Crypto Community- Upstream offers investors a streamlined USDC stablecoin off-ramp back to popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms and features a public orderbook with transparency, no short selling, and no wash trading; enforced by Ethereum smart contract technology.
- Streamlined Reporting- Upstream allows issuers to utilize SEC or OTCQX filings to satisfy Upstream reporting requirements.
- Solves For Deposit & Trading Issues- Upstream has U.S. transfer agent deposit and legend lift methodology in place to address common OTC/microcap share deposit and custody problems that can lead to illiquid holdings.
- International USD accounts- All Upstream user accounts, U.S. and non-U.S., are FDIC-insured up to $250,000. Issuers’ U.S. shareholders also enjoy a US dollar fiat ACH off-ramp back to any U.S. bank when they sell shares. International investors US dollar off-ramp is via bank wire.
- Low Fee Structure- Upstream features all the perks of a regulated national securities exchange, but with competitive listing fees and next generation blockchain trading features including instant settlement.
- Digital Solutions On Next Gen. App- Streamlined shareholder management using Upstream’s in-app cap. table solutions with compliant onboarding integrations, and streamlined share deposit from U.S. transfer agents, along with automated market making, in-app voting, in-app advertising, and other investor disclosure and communication tools.
- Web3 Community Building- Upstream offers a streamlined bridge into Web3 to expand your digital-first community. Upstream also supports NFT minting and trading to promote fan engagement and offer digital collectibles to users.
Upstream is actively accepting dual-listing applications from NASDAQ, NYSE, and OTC Markets issuers currently trading on U.S. markets and Alternative Trading Systems (ATSs) that are seeking to offer their shares to a modern-day investor pool that accepts digital currency and traditional payments.
*NFTs received have no economic value, royalties, equity ownership, or dividends. NFTs are for utility, collection, and display only.
*U.S. investors are not permitted to trade in upstream listed securities. U.S. and Canadian citizens will only be able to trade in security they currently own that has been listed on Upstream for liquidation only.